- 200ml light coconut milk
- 600ml chicken stock
- 100g coriander leaves and stalks, finely chopped, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- Low calorie oil spray (less than one calorie per spray)
- 1 level tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 2 green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 800g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 fresh or dried kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 200g baby aubergines, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- Red chilli slivers, to garnish
- Place the coconut milk, half of the stock and the chopped coriander in a blender or food processor and blend until well mixed. Strain the mixture using a fine sieve and discard the coriander.
- Spray a large wok or saucepan with low calorie oil spray, add the green curry paste and green chillies and stir-fry over a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Stir in the coconut milk mixture, the remaining stock, lime leaves, Thai fish sauce, sweetener and aubergines. Simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the green beans and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lime juice. Serve garnished with coriander sprigs and red chilli slivers.