This is such a fab idea for a slow cooker breakfast!
- 300g tomatoes, chopped
- 4 medium sized potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 rashers lean bacon, cooked and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g quark
- 6 medium eggs
- 200g mushrooms
- Beat the eggs, Quark, salt and pepper together. Spray inside of slow-cooker with low calorie cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions in the slow-cooker in two or three layers.
- Pour over the egg mixture and sprinkle with herbs.
- Cook on ‘low’ for ten to twelve hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.