Love this idea! And really cheap!
- 500g dried spaghetti
- 12 back bacon rashers, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- A bunch of spring opnions, sliced, reserving some to garnish
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 100g fat free natural fromage frais
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- A mixed salad, to serve
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions, drain well and set aside.
- Place a large frying pan over a high heat, add the bacon and most of the spring onions and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes, or until softened.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the fromage frais, then season and whisk well.
- Add the spaghetti to the frying pan, then remove from the heat and stir in the egg mixture. Toss thoroughly so it thickens and coats the pasta. Sprinkle over the parsley and remaining spring onions, and serve with the salad