- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2cm piece of root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp korma curry powder
- low calorie cooking spray
- 6 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 500ml boiling chicken stock
- A pinch of sweetener
- 150g fat-free natural Greek yogurt, whisked
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh mint or coriander
- Put the onion, garlic and ginger in a small food processor and blend to a paste. Spray a wide, non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion paste and stir fry for 5 minutes, then stir in the korma powder and cook for a further 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Stir in the chicken and add the stock and sweetener. Mix well, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the yogurt and season to taste. Scatter over the mint or coriander and serve hot with basmati rice.