I used to make this with lamb mince and peas. This is healthier!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 10-12 fresh curry leaves
- 2 fresh green chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 400g minced pork, less than 6% fat
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp peeled and finely grated ginger
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- ¼ tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion, curry leaves and chillies and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the minced pork in a bowl along with the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, tumeric and salt. Mix thoroughly using your fingers. Add this mixture to the frying pan and stir-fry over a high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and coriander and continue to fry for 3-4 minutes.