Just 3.5 syns!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 150g open cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 level tbsp cornflour
- 275ml skimmed milk
- 1 level tbsp dijon mustard
- 150g fat free natural fromage frais
- Salt and ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- Spray a saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and cook the mushrooms for 6-7 minutes over a medium heat until softened. Stir the cornflour into 4 tablespoons of the milk to make a smooth paste. Pour the remaining milk over the mushrooms and heat gently.
- Stir the paste into the mushroom mixture along with the mustard. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously, and cook for 1-2 minutes until thick and smooth. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the fromage frais.
- Reheat very gently (do not boil or the fromage frais will curdle). Season to taste and scatter over the chives before serving.